UREC at Home Programs
UREC is here to educate you while staying safe in quarantine!
|Live Q&A: Nutrition with Emily Caire, Student Health Center||Apirl 29||4 p.m.||Registration Link|
|Basic Knot Tying with Adventure Education||May 5||4 p.m.||Registration Link|
|Outdoor Leadership Part 1 with Adventure Education||May 12||3 p.m.||Registration Link|
|LIVE Q&A with Melissa, UREC Fitness||May 13||4 p.m.||Registration Link|
|LIVE Q&A with Ethan, UREC Fitness||May 20||4 p.m.||Registration Link|
|LIVE Q&A with Christen Cummens, Student Health Center||May 27||4 p.m.||Registration Link|
|LIVE Q&A with Kathryn Saichuk, Assistant Director for Wellness and Health Promotion, Student Health Center||June 3||4 p.m.||Registration Link|
UREC Trick Shot Challenge
May 22- July 10
Creativeness, jaw-Dropping, inspirational, and adventurous are the qualities a trick shot need to win this challenge.
- Practice and master a unique trick shot using something in your house. A ball can be included, but is not required. For inspiration, check out some of these trick shots
- Record and post your trick shot on Twitter or Instagram and tag @lsuurec.
- If you do not own a social media account, submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All submissions will be reviewed by a panel of 3 esteemed LSU professionals after July 10.
- Top 3 trick shots will win an IM Champ t-shirt.
- In order to be considered, trick shot must be clean and physical distancing must be practiced.
Virtual Bass Fishing Tournament
Virtual Bass FishingRegistration: June 22 – July 3
During the days of July 3 – July 5, go fishing for bass and submit top 5 heaviest fish. Participants must take a picture of their fish on a scale and submit them before midnight on July 5. Fishing can be from a land or on a boat and must be caught legally.