It is necessary for the Tiger’s Den Camp Director to properly plan for the number of campers scheduled for each session. With this in mind, the following refund policy has been developed by LSU UREC Administration to accommodate our camper families:
- Refund requests made 21 days or more prior to the first day of the session will be refunded in full.
- Refund requests made 20 to 10 days prior to the first day of the session will be refunded at 50%.
- Refund requests made 10 days or fewer prior to the first day of the session will not be given. Illness, injury, or other extraneous circumstances documented by a physician or accredited third-party representative may be directed to the Camp Director for consideration of a refund. These requests will be reviewed on a case by case basis and may or may not be awarded.
- Requests to switch sessions made 20 days or fewer to the first day of the session will not be allowed.
- All refunds require a $10 administrative charge and the approval of the LSU UREC Business Office.