Supported Fee Memberships
The Supported Fee Membership has no cash value and is a privilege given to LSU graduates who as fulltime students had the foresight to make LSU UREC better for future generations by supporting the UREC expansion project.
- LSU graduates who graduate between August 2013 and December 2020 are eligible provided that they were a full-time student between June 2013 and May 2017.
- Proof of graduation is required for eligibility.
- Supported Fee Memberships are automatically activated upon graduation.
- If your membership should be active but it is not active, please contact the Memberships Coordinator, Allison McCann at email@example.com.
- The Supported Fee Membership Program will end on June 6, 2021. All memberships will expire on or before that date.
- You may have a UREC Member Card printed for you at the Operations Desk (the first one is free), or you may also enroll to use the iris scanners. Please see the Operations Desk to enroll for iris scanner access.
- Supported Fee Memberships are assigned to LSU graduates and are non-transferable to other people or alternate date ranges.
- No; the Supported Fee Membership is an Alumni membership and eligibility is contingent upon graduation from LSU. UREC membership is only open to LSU students, LSU Faculty and Staff, Alumni of LSU, and Affiliates of LSU.
- For graduates between August 2013 and May 2017, memberships were activated on June 5, 2017.
- For students who will graduate after May 2017, the membership will activate the semester immediately following your graduation.
- Supported Fee Memberships have no cash value and run continuously until completion. They cannot be frozen, cancelled, or refunded. Continuing students are still responsible for their University Required Activity Fees as part of their tuition and fees package and may not use this membership in lieu of those fees.
- The Supported Fee Membership is associated with our Alumni category as graduation in a contingency for eligibility. Spouses/Dependents may purchase semester or annual memberships at the Alumni Spouse/Dependent rate.
|Date of Graduation||Membership Begins||Membership Ends||UREC Obligation|
|Summer 2013||June 5, 2017||August 20, 2017||Fulfilled|
|Fall 2013||June 5, 2017||January 9, 2017||Fulfilled|
|Spring 2014||June 5, 2017||June 3, 2018||Fulfilled|
|Summer 2014||June 5, 2017||August 19, 2018||Fulfilled|
|Fall 2014||June 5, 2017||January 8, 2019||Fulfilled|
|Spring 2015||June 5, 2017||June 2, 2019||Fulfilled|
|Summer 2015||June 5, 2017||August 25, 2019||Fulfilled|
|Fall 2015||June 5, 2017||January 7, 2020||Fulfilled|
|Spring 2016||June 5, 2017||June 7, 2020||Fulfilled|
|Summer 2016||June 5, 2017||August 23, 2020||Fulfilled|
|Fall 2016||June 5, 2017||January 12, 2021||Fulfilled|
|Spring 2017||June 5, 2017||June 6, 2021||—|
|Summer 2017||August 21, 2017||June 6, 2021||—|
|Fall 2017||January 10, 2018||June 6, 2021||—|
|Spring 2018||June 4, 2018||June 6, 2021||—|
|Summer 2018||August 20, 2018||June 6, 2021||—|
|Fall 2018||January 9, 2019||June 6, 2021||—|
|Spring 2019||June 3, 2019||June 6, 2021||—|
|Summer 2019||August 26, 2019||June 6, 2021||—|
|Fall 2019||January 8, 2020||June 6, 2021||—|
|Spring 2020||June 8, 2020||June 6, 2021||—|
|Summer 2020||August 24, 2020||June 6, 2021||—|
|Fall 2020||January 13, 2021||June 6, 2021||—|