Prior to contacting us, please read the FAQs to assist you in answering your questions. This will save you time by not having to wait up to 5 business days for a response from our membership team.
We have created a video with step-by-step instructions for you to watch. We also have all the directions in an easy to read section. These resources are located on the Intramural Sports page. Please visit this page to watch the video or read the instructions.
We have created a video with step by step instructions for you to watch. We also have all the directions in an easy to read section. These resources are on the GroupX page. Please visit this page to watch the video or read the instructions.
- If you are an LSU Student of Faculty/Staff member, your IMLeagues log-in is the same as your myLSU ID without the @lsu.edu. Your password is also the same as your myLSU password. If you forget your password, you need to change it at my.lsu.edu. LSU UREC is unable to assist you with changing or updating your password.
- If you are an Alumni, Affiliate, Plus-One, Family Member, or Spouse/Dependent,we are happy to help you. Please use the “Contact Us” form below and let us know your membership type in the message.
Without a valid UREC membership, any individual who wishes to utilize UREC facilities or programs must purchase a day pass and be sponsored by a UREC member, regardless of age.
- Individuals must present a valid government-issued photo ID in order to purchase a day pass.
- Anyone eligible for an UREC membership may purchase a day pass with valid photo identification. Should Identification be falsified in any way, individuals can be banned from LSU UREC facilities and programs for life.
- Individuals staying at either the Lod Cook Hotel & Conference Center or Faculty Club are allowed entry with the purchase of the $10 day pass by presenting a room key or room receipt.
- Each guest must present valid photo identification upon entry. Members are allowed up to three (3) guests per day at the rate of $10 per guest.
- Day passes may be purchased with cash or TigerCash.
- The sponsor may not leave LSU UREC facilities/property without his/her guest.
- Members are responsible for the conduct of their guest(s) and are subject to all rules and regulations affiliated with a day pass, including membership termination should their guest’s conduct warrant.
- Under-age members (17 years of age and under) may not sponsor a guest.
- Guests or day pass holders may not check-out equipment, make court reservations, or participate in Intramural programs.
- Day passes will not be sold within one hour of closing time.
- Day passes are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Spectators associated with facility rentals are only permitted in the UREC SRC for authorized and specials events as per the facility rental contract. Group rental participants/spectators must check in at the UREC Operations Desk to obtain the appropriate pass to enter the facility.
- Please visit our Membership Categories and Rates page to find out who qualifies for a membership.
- If you qualify for a UREC Membership, please visit the UREC Operations Desk to purchase a membership.
If your question was not listed above, please visit our main FAQ page.
UREC Student Recreation Complex
LSU University Recreation
102 Student Recreation Complex
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
Operations Desk 225-578-8601
Equipment Desk 225-578-8364
Adventure Center 225-578-3431
Inclement Weather Hotline 225-578-7246
UREC at Nicholson
UREC at Nicholson is located in the Canal Hall residential building in the Nicholson Gateway Apartment Complex.
Operations Desk 225-578-7285
UREC Field Complex
The UREC Field Complex is located at the corner of Gourrier Street and River Road.
Desk Landline 225-578-2051
Inclement Weather Hotline 225-578-7246
Adventure & Experiential Learning