Areas are available during facility operating hours, but not during scheduled UREC Programs. Areas will be reserved during peak user times (3:00 – 9:00 p.m., Monday – Friday) on a limited basis.
Rates are per hour and are subject to change. All facility rentals, services, and a la carte equipment rentals are subject to a 10% state tax, excluding personnel.
- Events scheduled outside of normal building operation hours will be charged a flat fee of $250.00, per contracted event, in addition to normal event service fees.
- Custodial charges are a minimum of two hours on weekdays and four hours on weekend days. If rental exceeds normal operation hours, then the $29.71 fee will be applied to those hours only.
- Personnel Fees for setup and tear down are not included.
The Department of University Recreation reserves the right to deny any facility rental request based on the type of request, the hours requested, the space requested and any other type request we feel does not meet our mission. Rental Policies
- All student groups renting the gym courts for a tournament that is open to the public will be required have a minimum of one security guard on duty at the event at all times.
- Additionally, University Recreation reserves the right to determine which events outside of tournaments will need a minimum of one security guard for that event.
- Security must be handled by the LSU Police Department.
- There will be no exceptions to this policy unless approved by the Assistant Director- Facility Operations, Associate Director- Operations & Project Management, or Executive Director.
- If the event is going to be open to non-UREC members then the group renting the facility must provide a list of all non-UREC members participating prior to the start of the event. If the event allows for same day registration then the group must provide one person to assist our staff in allowing these individuals to enter the facility.
- All non-UREC participants must check in with our operations desk (staff) or designated individual and must sign our participation agreement. The group renting the facility must assign at least one individual to assist with the process at their designated entrance.
- Spectators for the event are allowed to enter the facility at no charge but must check in/sign in at the operations desk (staff) or designated individual. They will be given a stamp or other identification to show that they are here to be a spectator for the event only. This policy pertains to any event that allows spectators and takes place in any UREC facility.
- Payment is due within (10) days after the invoice has been generated.
- Rental rates are based on time used.
- Any Group charging a spectator admission fee will be invoiced 10% of their total gate revenue. UREC will assign an employee for assistance with all entrance admissions.
- All Groups are subject to additional set-up, supervisory, equipment and custodial fees as necessary (i.e. Out of pocket expenses).
- Any reservation cancellation must be submitted to the Assistant Director of Facility Operations in writing.
- If the event is canceled more than 14 business days prior to the event no costs are due.
- If the event is canceled during the 7 business day prior to the event, 50% of estimated costs are due.
- If the event is canceled less than 2 business days prior to the event, 100% of costs are due.
- Any events that are canceled due to acts of God, UREC Conflict, or any reason deemed valid by UREC Event Coordinator, will be allowed to cancel or postpone their event with no penalty
The Department of University Recreation reserves the right to deny any facility rental request based on the type of request, the hours requested, the space requested and any other type of request that does not coincide with the mission of LSU UREC.
|Rental outside normal operating hours||$250|
|Custodial||$18.04 per hour – normal operating hours
$29.71 per hour – outside normal operating hours
|Event Supervisor||$15.00 per person, per hour|
|Lifeguard||$15.00 per person, per hour|
|Aquatics Supervisor||$17.65 per person, per hour|
|Building worker||$12.00 per person, per hour|
|Climbing Wall Attendants||$15.00 per person, per hour|
|Security||If necessary, must be provided by group through LSUPD|
|Instructor||$28.43 per person, per hour|
|Sound||$50.00 per day|
|Sports equipment||If necessary, may be rented from SRC Equipment Desk|
|Bleacher||$250.00 per day, per bleacher (on campus only)|
|Stage***||$50.00 per day|
|Floor covering***||$125.00 per Gym Court set-up|
|Projector (data)||$50.00 per day|
|Other audio visual aid equipment||If necessary, must be rented by group from outside source|
|Field Marking (11v11 Soccer)||$237.50 per field|
|Field Marking (Flag Football, 8v8 Soccer)||$150 per field|
|Field Marking (Ultimate)||$170 per field|
|Field Marking (Softball, Kickball)||$65 per field|
|Field Marking (Rugby)||$325 per field|
|Field Marking (Lacrosse)||$275 per field|
|Softball Fence||$250 per field|