Scuba Discovery Dives
Overview and Schedule
Scuba Discovery Dives will allow you to see what its like to breath underwater! These introductory scuba classes are designed for those that want to gain a better understanding of what is involved with Scuba Diving before getting certified. All classes are lead by NAUI Certified scuba instructors and last 2 hours.
- 1 hour of safety and information in a classroom setting
- 1 hour of swim time in the pool after getting fitted with proper diver equipment.
- All equipment
What’s Not Included:
- Appropriate swim attire
*Registration, medical clearance form, and assumption of risk form must be completed prior to class. Certain medical history could make a participant ineligible to participate, unless written medical clearance is provided.
|May 6||3:00 – 5:00 PM|
|May 6||5:00 – 7:00 PM|
|May 31||5:00 – 7:00 PM|
|July 13||12:00 – 2:00 PM|
|August 18||12:00 – 2:00 PM|
For additional questions about either Discovery Dives or the Scuba Lessons, contact Troy Lukas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If a scheduled time does not reach the 4 participant minimum:
- Shift to a new time offering
- Shift to a new day offering
- Receive a full refund
* LSU Employees may fill out an application for Payroll Deduction for payment. Registration is still required.