Adventure Trip News
Registration can be completed at the Operations Desk or at the Adventure Center inside UREC. UREC members can also register online here. Phone-ins are welcome, but payment must be received to hold a participant’s spot on the trip. *All UREC Adventure Education trips are open to UREC members and their guests. The non-member guest must be sponsored by a UREC member to be eligible for participation, and will be assessed the non-member guest price.
Participants must attend the pre-trip meeting held in the Adventure Center, located at the East Entrance of UREC, the week before each trip.
Summer 2019 Trips *Prices: UREC member/Non-member guest
Registration Deadline: 5/15
Dates: 6/28 – 6/30
Registration Deadline: 6/20
Registration Deadline: 7/10
Registration Deadline: 7/24
Registration Deadline: 8/7 at noon
- Included in the trip fees are travel to and from the site, all group gear, all activity gear, some meals, and medically trained staff to provide instruction for all participants.
- All trips are designed to be appropriate for beginner to intermediate skill levels.
- All trips meet at, and depart from, the Student Recreation Center.
- Trip departure time is dependent on our participant’s schedules.
- More information will be shared at each pre-trip meeting the week of the trip.
- Trip Refund and Cancellation Policy: Trip cancellations due to weather or lack of sign-ups (trips being cancelled by Adventure Education Staff) will be issued a 100% refund. Cancellations made by the customer at least 72 hours prior to the trip leaving will receive a refund and will be assessed a $10 administrative charge. No refund can be made to customers who cancel less than 72 hours prior to the trip. All refunds require the approval of the LSU University Recreation Associate Director of Business Administration. Refunds may take up to 10 business days to process.
- View the UREC refund policy.