|Session||Session Dates||Registration Deadline*||LSU Affiliate Price||Community Price|
|Session 1||May 27 – June 7||May 20, 2013||$275||$335|
|Session 2||June 10 – June 21||June 3, 2013||$275||$335|
|Session 3||June 24 – July 5**||June 17, 2013||$255||$315|
|Session 4||July 8 – July 19||July 1, 2013||$275||$335|
|Session 5||July 22 – August 2||July 15, 2013||$275||$335|
* Registration must be received no later than 5 p.m. on the deadline day.
** Camp will not be held on July 4.
Registration cost includes camp t-shirt and lunch and snack daily.
NOTE: LSU Faculty/Staff includes employees of Pennington Biomedical Research Center, LSU Health Sciences, and University Laboratory School. Individuals must present their employee ID from respective institution at the time of registration.
Early Drop-Off (Partial Session): $10
Early Drop-Off (Full Session): $20
Late Pick-Up (Partial Session): $10
Late Pick-Up (Full Session): $20
Additional camp t-shirt: $10
*Add-on fees are the same regardless of Affiliate or Community status.
During each two-week session of camp, Tiger’s Den will provide a limited number of partial session registrations. Partial sessions last for one week and once filled, full registration will be required to attend camp.
How to Register
1) Fill out the Camper Registration Form completely
3) Submit form(s) to the LSU Student Recreation Center for payment and processing
- Form(s) can be submitted in the following ways:
- In-person at the Student Recreation Center Operations Desk
- Mail (with full payment) to:
LSU UREC Operations c/o Tiger’s Den Director
Student Recreation Complex
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
- Fax: 225-578-8489 (after receiving, Tiger’s Den staff will telephone for credit card information. A camper is not registered until this transaction is completed).
- Scan & email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (after receiving, Tiger’s Den staff will telephone for credit card information. A camper is not registered until this transaction is completed).
All University affiliated registrants must present an official LSU ID at the time of registration. LSU UREC accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, Checks, and Payroll Deduction for those eligible. Checks should be made out to “LSU University Recreation Tiger’s Den.”
Fees must be paid in full upon registration.
Once a child has been registered for UREC Tiger’s Den, a confirmation kit will be issued. Included in this kit are mandatory waivers and medical forms.
These materials will need to be completed and returned at least five business days before the start of your camper’s first week of camp. These dates coincide with the registration deadlines listed above.
Confirmation packets for registrations taken over the phone will be mailed at the time of registration. For faster service, please provide a campus address if applicable.
Priority registration begins Monday, February, 18, 2013 and is open to returning campers, LSU Faculty/Staff, and LSU Students. Open registration begins on Monday, March 4, 2013.
Camp registration for each session closes when the maximum capacity is reached or by the registration deadline, whichever comes first. Each camp session has a maximum capacity of 100 campers.