About UREC Personal Training
One of the main objectives at LSU UREC is to make living healthy both easy and enjoyable. With the help of a UREC personal trainer, this way of life is easily accomplished. From preparing a workout tailored for their client's body and goals to walking them step-by-step through exercises, UREC personal trainers help their clients work hard to achieve their goals.
Pricing packages for Individual Training *Pricing: LSU student/UREC member
- Two Sessions: $60/$95
- Four Sessions: $100/$150
- Six Sessions: $135/$205
- Ten Sessions: $210/$310
- Twenty Sessions: $400/$575
For any questions regarding UREC Personal Training, contact the Coordinator of Fitness & Wellness, Lacee Breeden at 225.578.8362 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must be a valid member in order to purchase a personal training package.
- Fill out personal training registration form (including back).
- Submit completed forms to UREC SRC Operations Desk. You'll then be contacted via email within 5 business days regarding registration status.
- Present your confirmation email to the UREC SRC Operations Desk for payment.
- Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Cash, Check, TigerCash. Faculty/Staff and Graduate Students may pay in installments using Payroll Deduction Form.
Once a trainer is assigned to you, a confirmation email will be sent to you regarding scheduling your fitness assessment.
Meet the Trainers